Monday, April 27, 2009

weekend recap.

Thomas and I stayed around Huntsville this weekend. Friday night we went to visit Gigi (which she got to go home on Saturday). Like every other day we went to visit it was 9:30 before we left. Saturday morning I got up and started washing clothes (True Life.....The Brandon's) and getting ready for AJ and Nicole. Thomas went to play golf with AJ. So, Nicole and I went to get out "toes done" and shop for a little. We then get a call saying go pick up the dogs we are spending the night with them. So we went to pick them up and as we were driving back to my house I remember I don't have any keys to my house. So, we call them and they are on hole 14 so we went to Petsmart and walked around. Then to pick them up (a lot in between but, to much to type). Then we started making dinner ate and everyone went to sleep watching TV. It was a long day for everyone. Thomas gets up at 5:30AM and starts watching TV (HELLO! not a good idea when your wife is still asleep) I told him to go to the computer and let me sleep. Then made some lunch and watch the race. By the time the race went off my shows were coming on......It was a fun weekend it just went by TOO FAST!

Monday - I had lunch with K10 and Melissa!! It was fun to catch up on everything and I got a cool gift from K10! Thanks girl!!! I can't wait to use it! I have been trying to watch what I eat and since I could not fit in any of my shorts this weekend and will be going to the beach in a couple of weeks I will be drinking water and eating salads or soup (well I get ONE coke a day...lol)..............We are going to sign up to a gym tonight so wish me luck on losing 20 pounds!!!!

Happy B-day month to K10!




1 comment:

  1. how sweet! you picked a bad pic of me to post..lol! good luck on the 20 lbs. i knwo you can do it!

    ReplyDelete