Tuesday, April 28, 2009

story.

Well, today I have been really busy and doing WORK?? Which I hate when people just hand it off. Example someone has e-mail the "old PCO" and they sent a message please send all requests to Teri Brandon......REALLY! I don't know anything about this new project and the person wants me to "please advise" - I HATE it when people do that. Just tell me what the problem is and I will try to fix it. Don't say "please advise" I can advise but, it may not be what you need.......

Last night - We had something really crazy happen to us. Thomas and I are looking into expanding our house (our house not family). We need to get a tree cut back and we (Well, Thomas) called a place I found in a mail out. So he called and left a message saying "My name is Thomas Brandon and I was wanting someone to come look at tree that needs to be cut back and a price. My number is ___" Well we were outside and we got a message. We listen to it and it's this guy yelling at us about something we have no idea. He saying he is going to call the BBB and how dare us call him. He wants his $3,000 and he will be taking us to court and calling the cops on us. And then he stats something about and "your wife". Ok people I yell at a lot of people but, I remember who I yell at. So, I tell Thomas you need to call that number back. He did and the guy starts yelling at him some more.......I was like Thomas tell him your name. He did and then says I think you have the wrong number. I haven't had any work done on my house. Then he asks what his name was and it's the guy we called from the mail out. Thomas was like "man I called you to come out to my house to price trimming a tree back" He was then like "I think I may have the wrong number...then goes on to I hope I can still do business with you" I was in the background saying NO! Thomas told the man My wife wasn't please with the message that was left and she doesn't want to do business with you......If I had my own business and I was owed $3,000 I would be upset too. However, I would not leave what kind of message that guy left. He treated us and our family (well the guy who owned him money). I was so MAD about it and I WISH Thomas would have let me get the phone. I would have told a few things. And if I had a couple thousand dollars around I would take him to court...With that message the guy he is after can take him to court. I swear people don't think sometimes.


Happy B-day Month to K10 -



No comments:

Post a Comment