Thursday, April 23, 2009

as the hours turn.

Here I am at work waiting and watching for the clock to turn 5:00. I have once again done nothing today at work. Well, I did work for a little bit but, why should I rush myself to get something done when it doesn't matter and my boss hates me no matter what I do?? Whatever I do I can not please her. So, I think again why should I try?? I mean I have blogs to read, photo books to make, craft ideas to get, and shopping I can all do from my computer and get paid for...HELLO!!! This afternoon I will be going to Hallmark (my fav place) to pick up all the cards I need for May. I also need to pick up something for mom my for mothers day. We have already got Freda's gift......Hey people I have nothing to do at work......I have already got most of all the gifts for all the baby showers we will be having to attend this summer and wedding gifts....What did people do before the web at work??


This week has been a busy week outside of work. Gigi has been in the hospital for the past 12 days. She went off the deep end the other day saying crazy things because she was getting of the meds and that is a side effect. She was saying she ran away and that she is staying in this apartment (please note she just move from ICU to a normal room..lol) for free for 3 nights. She said they just gave it to her because of how she was mistreated (which she was not...it was all a dream). The Dr.'s were staying in the yellow house.....She said she was only 15 mins aways from home and wanted her purse so she could just leave. The nurse said you are more then 15 mins. away...Gigi says "I may be dumb but, I'm not blind lady" (my fav).....lol. Well, she is back to her old self and not saying crazy things anymore so that is good!!! But, I did like the FREE comedy act.


This weekend nothing really planned just staying in town to keep an eye on Gigi and watch the Race. Maybe one day I will be able to go again. A picture of the good times.


BTW - Happy B-day month K10!

No comments:

Post a Comment